Welcome to CARRY ILLINOIS CONCEALED.COM
Why you choose to learn to use a handgun is your business, teaching you how to do that safely and correctly is my business. Otherwise, it's nobody's business!
"The applicant must:
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Have a valid FOID card (if an Illinois resident) or be eligible for a FOID card if a non-resident.
• Have not been convicted or found guilty in Illinois or any other state of:
• A misdemeanor involving the use or threat of physical force or violence to any person within the last 5 years
• 2 or more violations related to driving while under the influence of alcohol, other drug or drugs, intoxicating compound or compounds, or any combination thereof, within the last 5 years
• Not be the subject of a pending arrest warrant, prosecution, or proceeding for an offense or action that could lead to disqualification
• Not have been in residential or court-ordered treatment for alcoholism, alcohol detoxification, or drug treatment within the last 5 years
• Submit an appropriately completed Concealed Carry License application
• Successfully complete 16 hours of firearms training, including classroom and range instruction."
I provide literally everything a student needs to complete my courses, including several highly desirable laser-equipped handguns to test, electronic hearing protection, and a free pair of adjustable wrap-around safety glasses. You will not need to own a gun, have your own ammo, provide any accessories, wait forever to complete the range requirements, or make non-refundable deposits or advanced payments. In addition,
I do not take phones calls while teaching, so making an initial inquiry by email is your fastest and best way to receive additional information. Otherwise, you may contact me at 812-454-9888.
You do belong to the NRA, right? If not, you will save $10 by using the convenient link on the right side of this page..